Skip to content
10 Reasons Why Thinking About Thinking Can Change The World
- Thinking about what you come to know pushes you past the point of knowing and into exploration of other ideas. This is how change happens.
- Once you know what you know, you can’t go back.
- Big ideas have a way of opening up minds to the point of removing biases and judgment.
- Thinking about ideas takes our hands off the must-do’s and shifts their attention to the why-not’s.
- Ideas have a way of living in our subconscious until the knowledge is triggered by a new set of data and suddenly the layers of what we know are pushed into action.
- Cities change on the basis of one idea, and “this can change everything.”
- People’s lives are made better by those who commit to being people who spark ideas that spark change.
- Nations are formed on the basis of ideas, and re-formed when new ideas are needed.
- Peace can be achieved among all of us if we worked more to spread ideas and less on drawing lines in the sand.
- If ideas were valued more than power, the power of our ideas could accelerate human advancement beyond our wildest ideas.