10 Reasons Why Thinking About Thinking Can Change The World
- Thinking about what you come to know pushes you past the point of knowing and into exploration of other ideas. This is how change happens.
- Once you know what you know, you can’t go back.
- Big ideas have a way of opening up minds to the point of removing biases and judgment.
- Thinking about ideas takes our hands off the must-do’s and shifts their attention to the why-not’s.
- Ideas have a way of living in our subconscious until the knowledge is triggered by a new set of data and suddenly the layers of what we know are pushed into action.
- Cities change on the basis of one idea, and “this can change everything.”
- People’s lives are made better by those who commit to being people who spark ideas that spark change.
- Nations are formed on the basis of ideas, and re-formed when new ideas are needed.
- Peace can be achieved among all of us if we worked more to spread ideas and less on drawing lines in the sand.
- If ideas were valued more than power, the power of our ideas could accelerate human advancement beyond our wildest ideas.
Published by Tracy K. Saville
Venture grower, human widget, window opener.
View all posts by Tracy K. Saville